Great Thrift Store!

Okay, so there is a great thrift store that I have been going to for a long time.  And I just love it.  They always have amazing stuff there.  And today was no exception!  So today, my sister and I went and she got a Vera Bradley purse for $15!  Here is a picture of it below.



And, when I went last week, they had 10 Vera Bradley purses, but they were priced from $35 to $75, which is a little too high for me.  But I thought that those of you who are local might want to check this thrift store out.  They have lots of name brand stuff that is very gently used or not even used at all.  Below is the name and address of the thrift store:


Community Thrift
3016 Freedom Drive
Charlotte, NC 28208-3860


I hope everyone will go check it out!

Comments

  1. Yes, this was an awesome find! The prices that I'm finding at verabradley.com for the Hipster pocketbook are anywhere from $33 to $56. So, I bought this pocketbook for at least half off if not way way more. Thanks Lynn for the great find.

    Marnita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment