Plan Your Grocery Store Trips!!



Okay, now I know that you can't always plan out everything you are going to buy at the grocery store.  But I have realized that going in with a plan can really reduce how much time I spend in there.  Just going without a list of coupon match ups can mean hours just trying to find the best deals on everything in the store.  Well, stop wasting time!!  Just go over here to Southern Savers and they post all the coupon match ups a few days before the sale starts.  They also have a great gadget that lets you make your shopping list right from their site and then print it!  I just love it!!  


They have match ups for the following stores:
Food Lion
Bi-Lo
Harris Teeter
CVS
Walgreens
Rite Aid
Target
Ingles
Piggly Wiggly
Winn Dixie
Kroger
Harvey's
Publix


I know we don't have all those stores in NC but she's out of SC.  So let me know what you guys think of it!!

Comments